Monday, April 07, 2008

Meetups

Fri 4th April

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MY MU LAO HU- Yvonne Chia CHEAH!! :]

I was so excited till I forgotten her BIGday.
But wasn't on purpose de k.
May u stay fierce happy & CUTE always.
I love the way u scold & roar at me.

Sat 5th April
Met up buddies & went to Siam kitchen for buffet. Food wise was okay. But not worth it, I rather visit nihon mura for sushi. ;] Soon we sat there real long, all the peeps who came in w us left & we're still eating. Buffet leh, of coz must make money worth isn't it? I'm sure niao gui and tan jiam gui will agree de!





So after filling the stomach, kiwi bought her airwalk bag. Spent quite some time to bargain w that mr nice. So he gave in a little, 52SGD to 48SGD. =DD Then was looking around for salon. Ended in Sandstorm. Chopped my hair & I became BOBdog after like near an hr. I was going argh-i'm-gonna-die soon. However they said it was not that bad. My hair is shorter than shuna's. Awwww.

Chilled @ macafe since coffee bean is packed, had double choco & yummy oreo cheesecake! =) Chatted on loadsa stuff (again) =] some really non-sensical ones also. ^^ It was really nice though we're doing nothing much. Hope we'll stay like this 10/20 yrs down the road. 12&10 yrs of f/s already.

Bought some neccesities & ingredients and went home to cook. Woot.

Sun 6th April

Out w C-A-S-P-E-R after sooooooooooo long. She's busy w her *aherm* but still she made a point to meet me. It was another nice day out. Crappy talks, laughter, catching up. Then K for 6hrs. Throat was quite hoarse after that. We're bilingual that we dedicated eng songs also. But some of the mtv was ewwwwwwww-cannot-make-it-&-makes-you-burst-out-laughing.


Mon 7th April


Out w 1 0. Sorry to make her wait, I'm never always late. Trained t Tanjong Pagar, bought MISSY MUFFINS at Amoy St Food Center. Exit G & you'll see a FC. #02-134. Bought muffins for myGAY also. Headed down BUGIS t meet up myGAY for lunch. Mos burger. Crapped alot. Then down town to meet raymond. Next shopped for slippers & got 2. *beams* 1 0 got her THICK ear sticks, she's a happy gal too. Got my all-time-fav california handroll too.




Met one old fren on the way back home. I wasn't even looking at her coz i'm listening t my songs. Then she just suddenly stopped me. :] So glad to bump into her. Caught up awhile & exchange no. It was really nice t see old' pri sch fren. TELL ME HOW MANY OF YOU STILL KEEP in contact w em. Haha! Yeah since we stay v near, we can have coffee some time.

Holidays coming to an end real soon.
I dun wanna say goodbye to hol's & welcome sch back in my arms.

Almost meet up w' all my dearest, not all. Soon yeah~ (:

-

Another heartbreaking news, a far distant relative of mine passed away. I can imagine how devasted the kids will be. Just hope she's better off somewhere up there.

How I wished we can live forever.
Life's fragile.

Only if we know how t cherished
There won't be regrets.

-
It's just the beginning, not the end.

No comments: