Friday, April 11, 2008

Days before the start of school

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE it's Friday!

The kiddos must be very hyper that weekends are here & it's time for a break before school starts again on Mon. Awww for polytechnic students like us, it's like ._. coz it marks that holidays are officially coming to an end. The 7weeks are over!!! WHY? Only if monday 14th april never comes... I guess no matter I like it or not, I'm in year2 already. It's time to strive really hard if I wan to get into nus biz sch badly.

I set some goals/ principles to accomplish & abide in the brand new semester.

- GPA must hit 3.5 (or above if possible)
- No more ponning of lectures.
- Love accounts!
"Run for it! It's time for Accounting! Hurray!" - quoted from mel
- Do all tutorials!


It says:
IEF stands for either Interesting, Exciting, and Fun or It is Easy to Fail.

- So I will be diligent & read newspapers yeah!

& yup, last one is to save money (thru' out the next few mths).
Be thrifty! Gonna save $$$ and get JAY's concert vcd.
I will be very very happpppppppy if someone gonna get me jay's stuff! =DD

* * * * * *

Yeah I'm happy coz I've got a nice uncle! He sorta knows I like tako balls so he bought it home for 2 times already! Weeee. Am glad la, coz he's really nice. I'm feel so bad to ask him down to suntec for the IT show when I wanna change my phone. So the point is he's really nice!

I've got a dumbo at home. There's a reason why she's dumbo. Orientation was ytd and she can go shopping. She assumes that it is fri&sat. Hmmmm. She always stalks my blog. so *WAVES* to dumbo! LOL!

* * * * * *

chicken don @ - 日式小厨

Blk 16 Bedok South Road #01-195

- 兴旺砂锅饭
Taman Jurong Market & Food Centre
3 Yung Sheng Rd #03-123

9.80 SGD worth of sushi!


* * * * * *

终于和失散多年的 student card 从逢了,没有你的日子我。。。
Went down np to retrieve my student card. I need it badly when school reopens for attendance purpose.

Yeah met a nice bus driver. Shall compliment him by feedback. Hope I'll be lucky to be in his bus when sch reopens. ^^

I love polite peeps!

Then met up SIOKNAH (aka tissue mei) & MeiQin at Bugis. THANKS tissue mei for bringing us to Haji Lane. Nice place. Then walked around junction before having dinner. Car-li-GWAaaaaaaaaaaaay. Not v shiok coz nt v spicy x.x

Had peach tea, ice tea & milk tea in one day!
Slurppppppppppps.

Shopped for some stuff & yes I love to be slapped by tissue mei. wo xin gan qing yuan! loves to be tortured.

Note: tissue mei ah
Singapore Flyer = Ferris Wheel, not merry-go-round yeah. (:
& mq it's time u shld visit esplanade yeah.


Satisfied. I never stayed home for the whole week.
Been out meeting my darlings & having good food. Sinful.
Legs turned jelly after just one hr on thurs. Muscle aches. ):

* * * * * *

Saw my dearest de space very sad, felt equally upset and heartpain while reading that post.
我不会抛弃你的!=)

Always Look On the BRIGHT side of life!

* * * * * *

IMEEM RECOVERED!!! =DD
GREEEEEEAT!






credits to google & the peeps who upload the images. ;]

nice songs (:




just for laughs- "Ken Lee"


u can say i'm crazy over u.
yes, i am.

No comments: