Sunday, April 27, 2008

Typical school days


Checked my CPF account. 600++SGD in the three respective accounts. (:

I will work during the next 7weeks, somewhere end of August, to top up more in the acc. "Can see cannot touch"? Yes! The sum can be used to buy house, for medical expense & 养老 when I hit 65? Or maybe the government gonna raise the age for retirement.

*
Bus rides
It is nice to have companies during the long boring journey to school and back. It is interesting to listen to cold/lame jokes, hear LOUDlaughters & banging onto the window. I think we own the bus, it's like pretty silent.

I only went school alone on like Tues?
Shuna, myself (but it was a nice one *GRINS*), Meiqin, Xiaoqing & Sn+Mq from Mon - Fri.

GREAT!

*
School
AWWWWWW. That's the word to describe school. I'm not sure how am I gonna pull through the next 3mths till the final papers in August, but somehow I need the strength and focus to do well. Marketing? Management? Economics? Accounts? No matter how much "I HATE YOU", i still needa love you in order to ace you.

I only enjoyed Spanish so far.

I lack the motivation to do tutorials and have been procrastinating since Friday. Mygodmygodmygod. & yes I or rather we needa start our research for IEF!!!

Procrastination is a type of behavior which is characterized by deferment of actions or tasks to a later time. Psychologists often cite procrastination as a mechanism for coping with the anxiety associated with starting or completing any task or decision. [1]

For an individual, procrastination may result in stress, a sense of guilt, the loss of personal productivity, the creation of crisis and the disapproval of others for not fulfilling one's responsibilities or commitments. These combined feelings can promote further procrastination. While it is normal for people to procrastinate to some degree, it becomes a problem when it impedes normal functioning. Chronic procrastination may be a sign of an underlying psychological or physiological disorder.

credits: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procrastination

*
Shop @ NTUC
That's what typically what your mom & auntie do.

On Fri, me & auntie SIOK bused back to Jurong Paradise and bought stationaries, miscellaneous stuff, had yong tao fu (Muy bien!) & stopped at NTUC (Not To Use Cash). I used NETS.


She really laughed & laughed very soFTLY. Next time can laugh more "SOFTer" ah! She've got LOUDlaughing gas. I bought 4litres of drinks. I almost died while carrying them home.

*
I spend the whole morning sweeping and mopping the living rm & bedroom. By the time I finished, I was already perspiring like mad. I hate people who doesn't do housework. The house doesn't only belong to me. Please have the initiative. ZZZ. I bet that someone will see this but I don't care. It's a fact.

WHATEVER.

*
Guess what?

Today marks the 2mthsary of the JI leader who escaped on 27th Feb 2008.

Random.

F-U-L-L-S-T-O-P!
Enjoy school peeps! (:

sometimes...
i'm really, very tired.

No comments: