Monday, April 14, 2008

It is Easy to Fail


Rising food prices could result in 'mass starvation'


Yes. It's the Straits Times.
For the next 16weeks or so (till I take my final IEF paper), I will have to get this daily. For someone who doesn't love reading newspaper is a torture. But maybe by reading them, I will fall in love w em.

1 copy = 80 ct
1 wk = (80 x 7) ct = 5.60 SGD
16 wks = 89.60 SGD

Studying is a form of investment.
& not to mention I haven't got the textbooks/references.

Hopefully, I can find some kind soul who subscribe to ST so I need not spend so much money to buy.

Yeah found the kind soul already. Thanks lee!! (: A nice fren I've got yah. x.X discount somemore.




I'm very happy depressed now. ):
My IEF tutor is the lecturer herself. She has a superb memory that she can remember names just by browsing thru e profiles . I only can pyscho myself to read up more about what is going on in the economy.

BRIC = Brazil Russia India China

The head of International Monetary Fund (IMF) is Dominique Strauss-Kahn.

What's G8?
(Click on the link to know more) - credits to Wikipedia



Enough of IEF! ._.
I think I'm mad or maybe not yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.