Thursday, January 31, 2008

A new environment

It has almost been a week since I shifted house. And Weishan happen to see me that sat when I was lugging my stuffs down my new place. Lol. Shall meet up and bring her go walk walk since she say she is categorized under MQ- XBL. Haha! =X

It was quite tedious to pack and unpacked the stuff. I realized I had a lot of soft toys, many were b’day presents. I am like moving toys, not house. WHY? Basically we abandoned most of the furniture and bought new ones. Haha I can’t sleep well for the past few nights, maybe I missed the old house. But well, new year’s coming so let everything be NEW too.

I kinda miss the familiar faces I used to see every morning on the way to school. Now I walks to JP every morning. Luckily there is mp3 to keep me company & seriously I love yes93.3fm 就是万人迷esp Cruz. I won the designed angbao. How I wish I had won the 88$ angbao from Calsberg instead. =/ LOL!

Met up fm that day. She’s kinda down. Hope everything will be ok for her. (: if you need a listening ear, I am just a call away, 朋友. Hope all my other friends are doing well also. =)

Time really flies! It’s end of Jan, this week marks the end of sem2. Exams coming up soon but do not really have the mood to mug. Got nearly close to full marks for blaw test2. Grrr only if I wrote directors instead of shareholders. Hah nvm it’s something to be happy about. =D There is BCA test tomorrow. =/ you know what happens if you mixed all the modules together like Rojak?

“Debit motivation, credit unemployment.”
Tort of Vlookup.


PEIYI (:
I guess she’s one of the best peeps I met in sem2. Very steady & duper-nice person. IS is simply super-duper bored! She makes all my Friday(s) more interesting&fun! Rushing off at 12 sharp and go for lunch dates. Jap Village! Yeah like what you say, we can meet up to makan even not in same IS group. Thanks for helping me with the reports and stuff when you know I am struggling to complete the work for the presentations.

Next week is CNY already! Haven’t really got the time to shop for clothes & stuffs. Shall head down town this weekend w buds. WOOhoo~ And GAMBLING is a must (at least for most peeps) during CNY, mahjong, dai-di, 21pts etc. at home/ at buds hse to win their $$$.

Now I shall go practice & revise my excel. IF, PMT, advanced filtering etc.. I am still procrastinating on whether to do or not to do my unit6&7. Sian I guess I have to somehow finish them by latest tomorrow. xD period.

14days.
Wishes to dine w all my close ones. (:

Will you still remember?

No comments: