Saturday, February 02, 2008

Last day of year 1

WOOhoo~

It's Friday!!!

Mood was quite good today. With the presence of the crappy&fun peeps around. Last lesson for IS, like finally. Maybe I'll change my mind about what to take after listening to MrsChee; Spanish, Indonesian Bahasa? Hmmm, shall wait for the enrolment to come and then decide.

I was super-duper hungry during class. So it protested and when class ended, we rushed to MAC and had the spicy Prosperity Chicken Burger & twister fries. We started laughing over the "undertaker" jokes. I swear it is damn funny and I almost died laughing. Bused home.



Slacked & criedafterreceivingthecall took bus to meet py. 99 always like to come together so I boarded one and py took the in front one. Reached school and started to "high" again before BCA handson. The paper was ... *15odd marks flew* But still I'm proud to solve the advanced filtering, solver, ... Excel is not just keying in data or using the simple functions like SUM. I did benefit&learn something from the module. BYEEE to BCA.

Bused home.
-眼睛糖- (:

The postman came to deliver my modem. I spent like hrs to fix up my wireless connection. Called up the helpline and gave the officers trouble. "I REALLY SUCK at IT stuff!" Now still got prob with my MIOtv. Shall settle it later.

YEAH it's FEBRUARY ALREADY! I still don't feel the urgency to mug. Dunno why I so happy. Ok the reason is quite obvious. -________- It's the 33rd day of the year (!!!) Haha! I guess I will not mug that day. xD

On a sidenote, I gonna catch all the 贺岁片- 长江七号,功夫灌篮,老师嫁老大。。。 (:

No comments: