Thursday, February 14, 2008

18th

13/02 the day I finally turned legal 18. (:

Thanks for all the well wishes from every single one; be it sms/msn/friendster. It really made my day. =)

Had a simple dinner @ Fish&Co, cakes @ secret recipes (thanks CS) & ended with neoprints. Thanks Weishan & Chuinsoon for everything. We laughed & crapped like nobody's business. Even bringing in the scandal & GODS (???) Haha! Was ultra high yesterday.

Thanks my BF, DARcie who came down to pass me my present & for the treat on Sunday. Thanks crazy(ws&cs) for the gift also. (: Thanks PeiYi for the bday treat @ Bugis that day. Thanks my sis for her drawing. xD

Meeting up with besties on Sat for sushi after lawpaper & out with xiaoqing next week also. & Indulgz with crazyco. after exams to celebrate our VDAY. =D Isn't life great?
(Only if exams are over... Yeah only if..) & I better stop procrastinate. I MUST STUDY!!!
-_________- Lol!

Happy V' (alentia) Day to all. =DD

Again, I was disappointed by 2.
I waited & waited.

It just never rang. =S

No comments: