Saturday, February 23, 2008

Nihon Mura

Day out with Xiaoqing.



Look at her attitude face, please visit her at Giordano & attitude her. HAHA!!!

She've become laomugui instead. Maybe it's karma or what, I always let others wait for me, but today waited for her till wanna zzz. Lol. Alright shall not be mean to post her unglam pics here. (:

I'm nice to you and we'll go out again SOON!~ KBOX, movie, anything.
& yay she's in np also. Hope can go sch tgt next time if our timetable dun crash. (:


Headed to AMK then to TechPoint to collect some really dumb sweeny todd goodie bag. A really big giantic poster you find in cinemas & some other stuff. Was super duper hungry. We crapped & gossiped all the way from AMK to Boon Lay, the journey is freaking long x( Really admire those who can travel all the way there to study.


We're like some hungry ghosts & bused to jw stadium for Jap Village. So we ordered ALOT. Took about only 12odd plates of sushi and we got sick of it. Ordered more Ala carte items. (: (: (: Ate for like 2.5hrs. Bloated until ... piang piang sheng & walked back to JP.


It's like whenever I go out w her, I never fails to step into bodyshop everytime. Got 2bottle of showel gel myself & 1 for her. Now I have quite a few bodyshop items at home; 4 bottles of showergel, bodypolish, bodybutter, bodylotion & the limited ed apple gift set.

I think I can consider working there if they do hire. Staff discount is 50%!!! alot or ALOT?







Yeah I love Bodyshop (!!!)



-_______________-



Oh yeah just got the belated x'mas gift from cs from eeyoreeeeeeee (very long nv use this already.. lol) not long ago. Sounds complicated? Haha. Delicious heavenly chocos~ Woots! xD






I'm just feel like staying home all day to be a po-ta-to but I guess I need to work to have $$$.

Feel like changing blogskin to a much simpler one (like 95239803681 years ago), but kinda lazy.. =/ Just wanna sit back and enjoy all the korea & taiwan dramas ... =DD

My girl :D :D :D

Why is Junki so handsome & pretty (at the same time) !!!

No comments: