Friday, January 11, 2008

Like a roller coaster, up and down

Emotions have been like rollar coaster for this week, going up and down. Guess I'm really tired and stressed up by the deadlines. Deadlines made me feel so dead. It will all come to an end real soon, really looking forward to the end. =O


Exams in just round the corner, the first paper will be 2days after my b'day ): What a gift from the school hur.. Haha! Mugging during CNY? No idea. I hope not. =/ There's still econs test2 on this coming Monday. *Pulls hair*


Celebrated Isabelle's bday ytd at pizzahut.
Happy b'day yeah! Finally legal 18 le, wish u stay cheery n pretty always.
& grow talltall like giraffe (:


Dragged myself to school. That Peiyi sms me and lied that the teacher is very angry because lil ppl turn up for IAC. I really believed! Grrrr.. After class, headed to Jap Village w Peiyi. Eat eat eat. Drink drink drink green tea. The food was not bad. Chatted n crapped alot. (:

Day out with DARcie as usual ever crappy and fun.

Durian puffs :D
Bodyshop (:
Starhub vouchers (:
Randomness.

Oh yeah, many complained that my blog loads very slowly? Is that true? Haha! I will change the blogskin to a more simple one when I have time. =) I also can't see my tagboard. I think I will switch back to cbox. Time for a revamp! Thats all folks. Takecare and enjoy the weekends!


You will never get to the end of the journey
if you stop to shy a stone at every dog that barks.

No comments: