Thursday, January 03, 2008

Freeriders

Seriously, I had enough!
Why must I do almost everything?
I'm like rushing thru the work all alone the whole night, staring at the screen for hrs.
Worrying about not able to finish the work by deadline, tml.

I detest and despise you !!! you !!! DAMN all the free riders !!!

Project work made me realised it's so hard to trust others. It's all about meeting the right people. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THESE 2 stupid modules to f end immediately.

I so miss those dearest oh-so-nice-and-wonderful catsmates last sem, MeTube toothbrush. ):

I didn't feel like publishing this post. Well anger management didn't really help at all. It's barely 3days of the new year and I got so fed up over school's stuffs. Unless you're in my shoes, if not you won't understand what is going through me right now.

Projects, tests, endless tutorials just came crashing in ... )=

No comments: