Sunday, January 20, 2008

Down with flu and my head is splitting. I think it's all the dust&dirt. Busy trying to finish the projects, tutorials & also at the same time packing my stuffs before next sat. Moving sounds so cool and am damn excited coz nv move before~ Quite satisfied w the packing now. At least 1/2 of unwanted rubbish are cleared. Maybe going down to shop for bookshelves, lamps on tue w sis. =) Buddy shifted yesterday. Can't wait to go ikea with her and buy stuffs too.. x)

Went Chinatown on Friday w buddy. Sorry to make her wait so long but she's not angry w me (: Late for 2hrs. She's sweet to come all the way back to JE from Bedok to meet me.

Had 拉面,锅贴,杨枝甘露。。 =D
春天的脚步慢慢的逼近,到处都是装饰品和年货。。 再过三个礼拜就是农历新年了,办年货了吗?哈哈。新衣新鞋绝对少不了啊!

Oh ya btw, Guinness is so not nice. Ewwww.. =S I guess I will nv touch any beer.

Shall take a rest before starting on the proj again.
Takecare peeps!

No comments: