Tuesday, December 25, 2007


Merry X'mas

Feliz Navidad






a merry '07 & lovely '08 ahead (:


It is time for us to celebrate Christmas, soon it'll be D countdown to 2008 yeah. Time flies, just another few more days and we'll all kiss goodbye to '07. Received quite a handful of sms(es) when the clock hits 12am sharp yesterday. I always thought it is sweet to receive greetings at the very moment, like counting down to that split second. (:

X'mas eve

Met up buddy and off we went to QP's hse. She used food and tempted us to go down, chickenwings, sambal prawns & sotong. After that, headed down Bugis to buy BUDDY's belated prezzie, got her a white bag. The village was packed like sardine and tuna, people mountain people see. I am not those who enjoy crowds and squeezing with human. Walked around parco, we bought the Merci choco. :D Bumped into Tyna who is working and exchanged a few words.


After quite some time, we decided to have zi cha and headed down a stretch of road with many delicacies. Settle down at Jin Ji, there are many artists who petronized them. We ordered black pepper crabs, fried you tiao w sotong paste & sourspicysoup. The food was good!

After dinner, we bought vodka and we walked to esplanade. The x'mas lightings were really dazzling and beautiful. There were groups of people who were carolling also. We sat near the stairs of the river and started drinking. I love the night scenery of the riverside. Ate the choco and almond really taste "GOOD". We gave choco to a girl who was trying to sell us soft toys.

For a moment, I thought I was somewhat drunk. But I wasn't. ;] Trained home and we still queued for 198 not knowing that we actually missed the last bus already. Took 240 instead. Reached home about 12plus 1.

It was really great to spend the eve with 'em. (:








X'mas




Didn't had any plans to go out or anything. Woke up and had a hangover from last night. Lol! Still remember I was out with HUIFANG last x'mas. xD Phone just keep vibrating during the day. Greetings keep coming in. It was nice though I'm not a christian, neither do I celebrate x'mas. =)


Received some cards from my sweeties already. Was quite touched by 'em. (:
Seriously. Thankyou guys! You made me understood the real meaning behind friendship.

FanQie;
really treasure u seniors from choir. It was really nice singing, laughing and not forgetting the times we played caps ball. It's been almost a year plus w/o a cca. I'll always remember the funtimes we shared. The christmas carols we used to sing during sec1 reg, the tune still lingers.

DAR;
u'll always be the first one I think of when I need the jokes and laughter to cheer myself up. =D thanks for the 9 going 10 years friendship. Up and downs. We'll still go thru another 10,20 years together. It's more than words to explain how much I really cherish our friendship. we'll always be like that always~

There's so many people whom I really wanna say a thank you for making my life so worthwhile and interesting. It's you guys who made me feel loved. <3

thankyousomuch!


xoxo,
xiaowei




No comments: