Sunday, December 30, 2007


26/12/07

Went to school for ISmeeting in the morning. (See! How no life can I get!! =// ) HOWEVER, I had life for the later part of the day. Met up Belle and we bused to VIVO to meet Val and her lil adult-like cousin who is only p2 going 3. Caught Alvin and the chipmunks. It was nice, chipmunks that talk and sing. (: Awesome. Belle resembles Simon. LOL!





the one in blue resembles her


us :D


Our 1st but not the last for sure (:


27/12/07

Project in school again. =\
Bought Ben&Jerry's choco brownie fudge & strawberry cheesecake home. (: That at least cheer me up a lil.


- - - - - -


How I wish school don't start next week. If only money can buy "HOW I WISH..."
My projects are like #?!@*& not completed. 5projects. Awww why isn't it as relax as sem1. Still have to prepare presentation slides, continue blogging updates for lms, and the most important one is bca tutorial which is due 2359 in another less than 24 hours time. I am like ants on hot plate now. Rushing against time to finish up my work. Awwww I need to be discipline enough to finish my work or else I think I can forget about countdown for the new year. It will be countdown to my 死期 instead. LOL! Choy choy~


Resolutions for '08?
I thought about it already. Perhaps I will post on the last day of 2007. (:

Hope those who are like me, rushing like hell (MADNESS is a nicer word) to finish their work, all the best yeah. =D


Have a break, have a kit kat

No comments: