Saturday, December 22, 2007


Holidays has been great! Did you enjoy it? Though it's a short 2 weeks term break, I am :D with it. Met up with most of my besties.


16th dec
Met up with HUIFANG, smartkiddofromhc after 937325482740 zillion years. Hohoho. It was raining cats and dogs. So instead of going shopping, we went to kbox. (: Smuggle quite alot of food in and sang too. Someone only know how to sing chorus(es). HAHA! Took neox (: Nice nice~ Heh! It was great to catch up with u. Still as crappy and crazy like before xD I still owed you a present!



2007 v 2006 (:
11 years bestie, xoxo




17&18th dec
Despite the monsoon season, went over to ecp with buddies. Stop by Sheng Siong to do some shopping for bbq at night. Bought quite alot of stuff and cabbed to ecp. Set up the tents and sat down to play cards. I love playing CHEAT! Others always got cheated by me. :D I am a conswoman.

It started to drizzle. ): However it did stop. Had bbq, ate prawns`wings`mashmallows etc and drank quite abit of red wine. (= Played zhong ji mi ma. Forfeit was to drink, truth or dare. =// Stayed up till quite late and eventually fell zzz while still chatting subconsciously. Shared secrets. (:

Luckily there was no rain or else we'll be floating on water.

Woke up ard 6plus and din feel like sleeping anymore. Sat by the seaside and i realised the sky and waters were really beautiful. :) There are many people jogging, strolling with dogs and some doing taiji. I wanna stay near the sea next time. QP woke and we chatted quite abit. Went up the breakwater. Packed up and we walked quite a SHORT distance, area F to C. Like WHOA! ~~ Had brunch at parkway parade's hk cafe. Eeeeew I don't like the food there. Xin wang's way better. Bused home and we were all so tired that we fell zzz.


[/editted]
21st dec
Day out with dearestMQ and CS. Headed to Marina square for yuki yaki, had steamboat + make our own ice cream. The manager there is really nice, showed us how to make soft and yummy ice cream. Caught up quite alot with each other and keep "BULLYING" poor cs. Haha! But we know he wun mind de. Oh yeah, dunno why after the PRAWN king (p.s. not PROM king) peel finish his prawns, the aluminium* always chao ta. Can't be our cooking skills not good. Changed the alu* many times. Thanks dearest for always 夹ing菜 for us. (;


Strolled over to Suntec, took sweet neox (: heh then i bought em donuts as belated b'day prezzie. It was donuts day as we all had donuts. =D Camwhored madness on train. Bought candy canes. Wheeee~ xD I am really a joker man. PS for twice, once in yuki yaki and once in the train, no idea why i said I _ _ _ _ _ Ghost. RAHHH~ I am not racist. I am just outta my mind.


hah! SAY WE LOOK CUTE!! if not... (hiak hiak!!~)





headless creature?
everybody smile w/o teeth, 1 2 3 *snap*

-loves1stdear '03
onceadear,alwaysadear


p.s. the yellow thingy above is not pizza, it's ice cream (candleWAX!!! -.-)
we are happy kiddos






besties = love ;)


attn: msDARcieCHOY, where's the x'mas neoprints? hur hur.. meet up soon yeah. don't abandon me because of... hehe! u know who~ (:

One week gone, one left. Gotta make full use of the time to finish the oh-so-crap projects & the unfinished business-tutorials. I just cannot settle down and work on 'em. 5proj on hand!!! zzz~ But had fun w my grpmates during proj meetups in sch & at jelib. Sometimes sch is really ______, but they esp hobelle added colors to my life. =D

Today is 冬至,a day where the Chinese eat 汤圆。
Happy Tangyuan Day to all~ We're all one year older, thats what the elderly says. =]

Oh yeah moving house soon~
I guess I will miss the old building, afterall I spent my 17 years here.

all i want for christmas is ...







No comments: