Monday, December 03, 2007

Warmth & love is in the air.
Sending x'mas cards to dearest.
X'mas carols played down the street.

Spread the love and joy.
I love the month of December.


* * * *
Gotta start shooping for pretty cards. (: And finally 2 years has passed. It's time to throw away the old one and get a new phone. Wheeeee~ Eyeing on W910i. Awww $$$ saving up in progress though.

Caught the early & empty 154, double decker somemore.

Bump into MeiQin early in the morning :D

Day dream almost the whole day.
From BCA to POA lecture to tutorial.

BLAW article due today. I always remembered it's 3rd dec but I din realise it's 3rd dec already. I'm still stuck w Nov. =/ Stayed back to find article. Found one but stupid article !#@$%# the court's verdict was no one is at fault so we found another article. Bump into THAT CS also. I emphasized is THAT cs. Always having peer tutoring. Confirm get 4.0 GPA le. SO damn hardworking mugging.

AND THANKS TO THAT ERNIE! I SCREAMed LIKE TWICE IN THE CANTEEN! Somemore it's like there is still human beings around. GRRRR..

- - - -

Common Test is just in one week's time. So excited. It means holidays is coming. So before we taste the fruits, we gotta go thru the bitter part first. But still don't feel the urgency and heat of CT, like =.= I guess perhaps it's only 3 modules.

I gonna start intensive mugging tml. YES! I AM!! =) Ace it all. Lucks to all. Though luck don't really works at time. :D But somehow it will boost your confidence yeah!

Coffee and more coffee.
Burn, burn the midnight oil.



- - - -
The bus rides are like a poison.
To and fro.
Maybe it is just to meant to be this way. (:





No comments: