Monday, December 31, 2007

Just in a few hours, we'll kiss goodbye to '07 and open up our arms to welcome 2008 :D

In a blink of an eye, it's another 365days.

Looking back ...
2007 has been quite a fruitful year.

Moving on to a new phase of life, to a totally new environment. It took me quite some time to adapt to everything. I glad I have gotten use to the life in poly. Often I asked myself whether I regret coming to poly even though I could have got into jc. However, I knew I didn't.

New faces on campus, it felt a lil wierd. Glad that I met hoxiaobelle & some others who're really nice. (: Up&downs but still I managed to brave thru 'em. There will be more to come in '08 but I believe I can handle 'em like how I did before.

Gaining job experience as an admin. It made me realise the dark side of office politics but picked up quite alot during the 6weeks.

Family. Almost lost one life, but I'm glad his health is recovering. The days at hospital are scary. I was quite afraid that my phone will just rang during that period. Thanks all who stood by me, if not I guess I won't be that strong to face it.

* * To my friends。。。

Esp. my oldBUDS 老朋友, .
qiuhui.qiuping.huifang.meiqin.darcie.chuinsoon.elycia.
<3s ofmylife

thanks for being there... I really treasure the many years of friendship we've shared thru' out these years. (: Be it rain or shine, I've got you guys walking thru w me. DAR, jc doesn't made the crazypartners drift yeah. It will definitely be more than just one decade. =D

Maybe should catch up w Elycia soon? Along with that crazyWHEEEEEwayne. RAHHHH, MISS ME must meet up. Miss the days in secondary school. I think f&n class really a bunch of crazypeeps. Miss those times in kitchen and hearing Ms Lai shouting at us.. Lol!

* * * * *

Resolutions for '08?
1. Be more studious and put in that "Xtra" effort to do well for proj&exams
2. Save money, stop spending money like water
3. Kick the bad habit of being late; aww it's my resolution last yr?
4. Kick the pon lecture habit!
5. Be more open up, in other words- sociable
6. Be more patience
7. Spend more time w my love ones
8. Love all my friends&family more (; seriously.
9. ^^ ...


Wheeeeee enjoy the last day of '07 before the clock hits 12o'clock and HAPPYNEWYEAR (in advance) !!!

Life is like a box of chocolate, we never know what we gonna get…

No comments: