Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Have you ever board a wrong bus before?



DANG!



I DID.



My first time I ever took a wrong bus. I saw 183 as 185 and blindly board it. I was still happily thinking that I no need to be drench coz 185 stops at the bustop. The bus entered the industrial park at Toh Guan East. I started to find something is amiss. Called Yvonne and glad to know that it will stop at JE interchange. (: Took 99 home and yeah, got drenched.



I used to laugh at peeps who take the wrong buses. But now, I realised it's no fun and joke taking the wrong bus. At one point, I felt so lost that I just wanna alight and cab back home. >D



Yeah had subway for like 4times since last Fri. Super Hero's meal :D Yummy~







ISABELLE's shirt is K________ inner wear. =x LOL! Ok la.. She is definitely nt zhong se qing you de k. She and her aherm* sit bus gt pose de. Very seh. Haha. xD


PBL2 up next. I or rather we notice a change but I hope it will be a permanent one though. Set aside 3days for all the projects already :)

Alright manage to clear another 2 chpts of POA during the long miserable 3.5h break.Oh ya, I realised retarded games like Burger Shop can make us so high. Especially with retarded peeps mumbling away beside you. But it's really fun, helps to kill time also. :) Wahaha.

BLAW was so-so. Test results is not as bad though. ;]

Woohoo CT is coming. It's coming. CT's coming. -.-"

Shall refrain from coming online unless neccesary. [''.]

No comments: