Saturday, August 11, 2007





Spent the National Day eve at East Coast, BBQing! Pitching the tents by the seaside. Bought tons of seafood and those-usual-must-buy bbq stuffs. We walked out of the mart w/o paying the charcoals and grill. Awww.. Then the cashier came after us. But we did not have any intentions to shoplift. Just that we placed the stuffs under the cart and totally forgotten about em. Cabbed to ECP, Area G. The pits were all fully booked, even in the ulu ulu Area like G. Had fun BBQing from 6plus all the way till 11plus. Played games and drank. 10% Long Island tastes... Fill in the blanks. Played "I have never" and was made to drink. Got into the tents but it was really hard to doze off. The wind was really cooling at night. (:

Woke up ard 6plus and it was raining. )x What a good way to celebrate National day. Hid in the tent. Ordered Mac and the delivery time was 1 1/2hr long. Went off to the beach and jetty. Area G has the Yatch Club so we got to see many Yatches out in the sea. Sometimes wind is just too strong that some yatches capsized. But I guess it's fun out in the sea. Headed back for breakfast and the mac's service was really terrible that we called and complain. Well well. Continued playing Bridge and Cheat. Packed up at 3plus. We walked all the way to near Changi Airport. Bused home.

Oh ya, Happy 42nd Birthday to our homeland, SINGAPORE. Watched the NDP and it was pretty awesome. =) I wish I was there too. Hopefully I can go if I manage to ballot the tix.

Losing focus.

I can do it and I must do it. (:

No comments: