Wednesday, August 15, 2007











Just another random day.

Met up cs to go mdc collect my khali fong album. Ate mac on the way in the bus and laugh like some lunatics. Missed the stop and reach Toa Payoh and bus there again. I think we are really some mad ppl who just keep laughing non-stop (even not funny also can let us laugh until like...). Even the bus drive also like cnt tahan us. Collected the album, din bump into any artists. Saw Joanna on the way out.

Bused to JE and headed to lib cafe. That sxxxduck (dunno spelling) still remember me!! (: She was saying cs dun resemble doraemon. Had Hilarious Hazelnut. -.-'' That drink really is hilarious. Studied econs there. Left for dinner at Kobayashi. Next was neo craze lahz! Don't you think he got the ''potential'' in taking neo. LOL! Spent quite some time there. Bumped into Si Ting while I was waitin for that cs who visits the toilet like as though it was his second home. Hey gal, it's not what you think k. (:

I started to understand the different market structures. 要把它的底摸得轻轻楚楚, 所以我已经把它抹得不清不楚了。=)The motivation comes and goes. Come motivation, come to me for the next few days. I promise I will treat you nice ._. Going bonkers syndrome. Keep clear and stay away. I need lots of luck. So please help me pray I will have at least 4As. FYI, I only got 4 examinable modules. Haha! I'm so greedy. @@ But who doesn't wants A?

Lucks to many many people~~
Especially those having exams yeah :D

Here's a joke shared by someone,

A: I am crying now.
B: Why?
A: Coz the air con very cold.
B: -.-'''

*So cold* If you think the above joke is not funny, please kindly use your finger and poke your stomach, tickle yourself and make urself TRY to laugh. (: Thanks for ur cooperation. Xie xie he zuo.

No comments: