Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Is the lucky star shinning?

Won an autographed 方大同's CD from Mediacorp through some contest.
Was so shocked and excited at the same time while browsing through my inbox and had a email asking me to go down to Mediacorp to collect. :D Been quite some time since I won anything. Last time was tickets from 93.3fm to 2 movies premier.

National Day is coming.
Uhm.. in like less than 2 days.
Feel very "Singaporean" and damn excited.
Also dunno why.
Parade. Mass display. Parachutes.
& most impt of all, the
Fireworks~~ =D
Just find them so beautiful (:

The fireworks fest will be on 17 & 18 Aug, 9pm.



"We stand together and hear the lion ROAR ok."

On the other hand, I think I suck. =/
I just cannot make full use of the time.
Time management suck big time.

I faint at the sight of the pile of econs notes. =S
CIP is ...
OB is ...
All I did was 2 chpts of OB & 3 past yr stats papers the past few days.

2weeks will fly in a blink of the eye.

Stress is sinking in.
Knock some sense into me.
Perhaps it's useless.
I can only depend on myself.
Xiaowei's sucha sadist.

Hang on to those having exams. (:
Lucks.


It's so hard to define the meaning of happy.
YES. i mean H-A-P-P-Y.
Neither sad nor happy = Question marks



When the mouth actually ran out of words...

No comments: