Friday, August 24, 2007

No more mugging
No more notes and past year papers
No more coffee (at least for now)
No more burning of midnight oil
No more "Those who cheat in the exam will be referred to the school's disciplinary committee"
No more freezing aircon
No more exams (for now till next sem) :D

YAY IT'S OVER (:


09 96 13 92
I hate OB. The only module that I sat right in front ._.

CIP was atrocious,
Stats was moderate,
OB was so-so &
econs a rather easier paper than I had expected.

Hopefully I will kiss all these modules goodbye. For now, forget about studies and it's the start of holidays.

workworkwork
funfunfun
$$$$$$$


we'll stay lke that always =] hoxiaobelle



mms by val :D

val must be my twinnie in many donkey years back coz she can read my mind. wahaha =D shall do the [tagged] quiz by Lynette in the next entry yeah. =)

On a sidenote, happy birthday to MsLai & belated to YuanShan :D

No comments: