Saturday, March 11, 2006

time flies. it's holidae again. i ll be busy with all my stuffs like coursework and cca again. i was wib siqi and cs at the library. went out to get stuff. received a sms frm pri bestie. she saw me. but din call out. i asked her why den she sae din wanna disturb me coz me chatting happily wib my fren. she sms "u very bad, dun wan lao peng you le"

sometimes i do really miss em. my olden daes buddies. everyone is alwaes busy with their own lives. different schs. so hard to meet up. i'm realli touched when they smsed or called to ask bout me. recently got sick n qiuhui has been asking me to takecare n if i'm ok.

spending my daes of pri sch at their homes. having steamboats, listening to cds, talking away, playing bball, bbqs. i missed the daes. perhaps coz they're older than me, they taught me alot. on the last dae of last yr [2005], we went ferr countdown, we hugged one another. kinda happy we're still in contact til now. besties stay no matters how long daes and yrs not meeting up or how far we are. i believe only my these besties can realli understand n noe me well enuff. frenship of 4-6yrs.

how many in sec sch are realli true n close frenz? i believed many will start counting or doubting who are realli ur true buddies who stand by you. sharing ur joys n unhappiness. in life, i tink the close ones is the most one or two. if u have alot, reflect back; how many can you share ur secrets n worries with?

No comments: