Friday, March 03, 2006

a: notice anything?

b: NO?

c: how can u not?

change the template due to some unseen circumstances. haha. WEEKEND is here !! =) wheeee~ having mixed feelings. moody happy sad fearful all mixed in a blender. oh well.. =/ now is eating the choco MR HO give on my bdae. GUYLIAN choco! nice.

[ fri 03 mar 06]
it's.. todae! if i'm left. i mean right. lol. start off the dae with PE! played captain ball. awww.. mayb shouldn't hab played. fell down while trying to catch a ball. so pain nor. ='C glad it din bleed but feel the intense pain on my leg. dunnoe wad's wrong wib me. will feel giddy easily. losing balance. SIQI PEIHWA we need you! had ss. ms ek was ok, no pms or watever. copy n copy notes. now i cant find my tb.

i hate AMATHS! freaking chim. cant understand rate of change. stop comparing psle scores n saying that we can score better than last yr de 4a 4b. if liddat i in A class le. went physco n moody after triple maths. FREAKING ME OUT. i wanna understand this topic by this wkn. or gonna flung mon's test.

f&n oso another freaking thing. shucks. nah dun elaborate or my naggy long story starts.

i'm totalli sian n fed up. so me & sukhveen shared same instincts. we alto de mahz. somehow i realised when me n veen together we not so stress. OK me n veen will keep to our promise. ^^ haha. i cant lived w/o her. abit sian diao le. so guess whenever nt necessary wun chup anymore. simply tired n too sick! =X

[wed 01 mar 06]
took class photo. LOL. was standin in front of daniel, potato. denn daniel so de lame. he asked me informal siam abit to let camera capture potato ... *details not revealed R21* our class tried to act cute. stupid siqi. took informal n was standin on the bench, she down dere; go stand wib yz. -.- she jealous lahz. haha. took individual grad pic too. they tried to make me laugh but UNSUCCESSFUL. we were bad standing dere laughin at each other.

forgot which dae. we went com lab n go siqi blog n start tagging nonsense. got all da chers tagging. LOL is ms lai tagged when she's having lesson in ava rm. but its us who came up wib de nonsense. haha. had fun. laughed real hard.

realised many things todae. it's been long since i ever sat down n rest. i wanna peace n stress-free daes~ i hate peepx who dun respect me. pls kindly shut ur mouth if unpleasant comments come out. know wad's RESPECT? somemore u're younger. so PLS dun irritate me. my life in a total mess. school cca sleep. is this how i lead my life. my face turned black so often dat i dun even know myself. NO PLAY NO LIFE! i'm tired n sick of dat. holidaes coming. hope i can take a break at least fulfil sleeping for one whole dae? dats all i asked.

i seems to be giving up. i dunnoe.
too tired to think.

enough of unhappy stuffs. CHEER UP yeah! everyday is a BETTER day definitely. =)

No comments: