Sunday, March 12, 2006

been thinking quite alot. got happy de, sad de. reflected much about myself. be it on studies, frenzship, cca, family or watever it is. been kinda disappointing n failure bahz.

i'm alwaes putting up a strong front. i only can keep everything to myself. whenever others asked me, are u okay? i ll alwaes sae yes i'm ok. really hope somedae i can let go of everything. perhaps in the state of breaking down le. i dun even noe wad am i doin. i'm lost.

life is a long journey that you ll nv expect wad's gonna happen the next moment. i can be laughing awae n having a long black face the next second. i cant focus. the best wae out is stop blogging n divert all my attention to studies. i wan to be a cheery xw. not a xw who alwaes is so stern n down. wo hao hen wo zhi zi. wo feng le.

i wan to find the key to open up myself. where's the key?
xiaowei's dead.

No comments: