Tuesday, March 07, 2006

i'm sick. real sick. fever sore throat all coming at one go. i'm exhausted. i gets fed up so easily. noise n gigglings do made me more =/ but no one gonna care.

thanks jasmin n siqi ferr buyin dat sweet. thanks siewming n etc. =) yupx xinee sae shld slp early. i`ll de! after i finish my physics. at times, concern n comforting words does heal a sick person. perhaps to me bahz. got abit hyper during choir wib my crazy gals. dancing n using my sore voice to sing~ yupx my nu er[s] oso sick. takkaire yeah. huplian`hsien juen`geraldine. same same.

rush to buy stuffs opp sch. rained. thanks my dear sb ferr pei-ing me. despite she rushin time, reverse me oso rushing coz.. *secret* shhhh.. went to da bus stop. lyk ytd, smile smile grin grin. yew made my dae. =D i love 157!! ga ga ga~ cure my sickness n madness, anyone. YEW? YEW? YEW?

No comments: