Wednesday, March 08, 2006

afterall mrs yip is not really that bad. she taught me some qns dat i din finish. understand better le. she gt me a cup of water when she noe i'm sick. sae i can go after doin one more sum. told us alot of things. i'm a good student :) i aimin ferr high grades. motivated. buck up!!

well juz back frm doc. dad brought me dere but i alone waited freaking long frm 6.20 to 7plus to see the doc. >< dad gave me $$, waited dere alone. grrr hate it. as usual all old problems la. gt 2 medicines are eat le will dizzy de. how am i gonna stay conscious n awake during lessons? doc told me get mc but i sae dun wan. she kinda shocked. can dun go sch, why not?

freako f&n. 9-4pm on tues-thurs. dun tink i wanna go back on all da daes. holidaes = no holidaes

feeling so restless n weak.

No comments: