Friday, March 03, 2006

finally voice out my unhappiness le. u sms-ed me asking why am i so angry. i'm not. i'm juz being fed up and couldn't be bothered with you ppl anymore. empty promises is wad i alwaes get? ''i`ll not do it again?'' watever reasons. c'mon RESPECT. not infering to one. but others too. since u dun bother to respect, do u tink i'll give u face? yup black face. =/ been bearing all these ferr quite some time le. time i shld speak up? had quite enuff le. being unappreciative on dat sundae i went back to sch, pang seng-ing my buddies who celebrating my bdae n got dere to hear u sae ''sure can mahz? i dun wanna u help me'' FINE. might as well i dun go back. more than once u all made me fed up. sickening. patience oso got limits, dun push urselves too far. i hate peepx who open mouth n juz shoot out unpleasant comments. kindly close ur mouth or juz stay away frm me. anyway leaving sch this yr le.

hope u keep ur promise. last time. hopefully.

i dun wished but do i have a choice?

No comments: