Thursday, January 22, 2009

友。情

Friends?

Respect?


Linked them together.


Idk why it made me feel so upset. However I am pissed and perhaps disappointed with people failing to understand the meaning of the two terms above. There's always a limit. Ain't friends supposed to treat each other nice & with d respect. How do you want me to react when the a-t-t-i-t-u-d-e or t-r-e-a-t-m-e-n-t i received make me feel otherwise. Sometimes it just made me feel as though you don't regard me as a friend. Maybe it's just you and your character. Seriously I will really appreciate it if you could change a lil. MAYBE I am just too sensitive, i admit i can be emotional.

If you understand the above msg, it's for you. If not, forget about it!
I am not kicking a fuss up or anything.
Just rantings and getting rid of the moodiness in me.

I guess only niqiem understand how I really felt.

Peace out!

No comments: