Saturday, January 03, 2009

Yummy jellies for you?


Fri 2/1/09
Lunched w mom & dumbo. Had some nice chicken/duck/roasted meat/char siew rice at the Taman Jurong CC food center. I'm so going back there again. Lotsa yummy food :D Went around shopping for goodies & chi new year deco. It's the year of Moo Moo this year. I wanna go Chinatown and buy moreeeee Moo Moo n goodies.

this is nice!! there's another 元气99 also vevevevevery nice!

Sat 3/1/09
Lunched w yanmei. Had some korean food; chicken + saba. Not too bad. Walked around & I bought ingredients for jelly. Met Meiqin and bro after putting down my stuffs. She made spects & her bro got contacts. Her GUESS spects cost a bomb! Had waffles =) Saw alot of her 'preys'. Got my turkey breast sandwich and home sweet home.

& oh yes I can make jellies! They are definitely 101% edible. Sweet & smooth that it will slide down your throat when you put it in your mouth! ^^






Shall make 'em again sooooon for some of y'all like ym whose gonna be the first one since she stay so so near me. (:

School's starting.
I totally dread the same old routine of waking up early and going for classes.

It's part & parcels of life.
Grumble no more. =D


Rushing my hrm report ): Cheeeeeers~

No comments: