Monday, January 05, 2009

You got me so ...

EXHAUSTED!

imagine sitting there motionless for a few consecutive hours, tilting my head to watch teebee. my neck & bones are gonna crack any moment.

finally, it's over and done with. hrm

It's the official start of school in this brand new 2009!
Got back one paper, not too bad BUT could have done better if not for that careless mistake.

Strive harder! One paper next wed! How wonderFOOL uh~ o.O

* * *

It's the last episode of Little Nonya. No doubt, it is one of the best productions that mediacorp has along all these years. (: The characters were really absorbed in their role, especially the bad guys in the show can make you feel like throwing eggs at them! THUMBS UP!

* * *

No idea why i always feel cold in the middle of the night. The chills sent shivers down my spine which made me off the fan most of the times.

* * *

on a sidenote:
I am so glad that I'm trying to fulfill one of my new year resolution~ XD

Enough of rantings~
Time to hit the bed!

No comments: