Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Excitement is d word of joy

I AM GOING (CONFIRMED + CHOP) FOR MAYDAY's CONCERT THIS AUGUST!!!

That's one of the most happening thing in 2009~
Somemore my virgin concert ok. :]

:D :D :D

OMG Z told me she has a surprise for me on Thurs. As much as I love surprises, I do not like to be kept in suspense. I do have a gut feeling but it's not what I am thinking. She still refused to tell me. AWWWW~ Shall just wait for her to disclose it then.

After tml's test, it's time to ...

1. Collect CDs at Universal, Aljunied (damn farrrr from here)
2. Send dumb phone for service at JE
3. Buy tix from sistic
4. Haircut!!! i hate people to call me mushroom!!!
but I know the backview resembles. -_- "
5. Dye! Now the hair is like mixture of dunno how many colors.
6. CNY shopping!
7. 1 more belated present for dora.
8. CHIONG ecd project (due 29th jan)

My new LOVELOVE = SLACKY TAN SI TING!

Back to mugging for test -_____________-"
tell me what's there to study when you look at the past year paper.


exactly one more month to go (:

No comments: