Monday, July 21, 2008

You never know how I feel




FCUK

Do you even understand human language?
I emphasized (over&over again) the point that I went out so late to see a doctor. I have school in the day and there's no time for me to see one.

NOT going out to play/hang around and return home at late hours.

BUT SIMPLY, some words from that someone just seems as though i'm sick yet i wanna go out instead of staying home. I was feeling so horrible and unwell. You think I will want to stay out instead of resting.

You insisted that you never scold or you are not scolding me but do you know the way you sound over the phone just cause my tears to roll down non-stop. The hurtful words are just like a knife that stabbed right through my heart. I just need a little attention and some words of concern. I wonder at times, do you even see my presence? Will you hear me out?

Not the first, second or even third time already.

I guess I never knew the real meaning behind a family.

Is it so hard?

No comments: