Sunday, July 27, 2008

Taking its toll on me

1. Received the snail mail w regards to ITP.
9-6. Normal office hours.
Reporting officer is deputy CEO? =/

& a briefing on coming thurs @ 4pm.
why must ITP start right after exams? =X

2. Started mugging for the past 2days.
At least completed company2&3 revision + 2chpts marketing.

3. IS China proj due coming thur.
Gotta sent email to the rest on what to do latest by tonight.

4. Dread tues, can foresee being shot dead (chances quite high) by her. A pass will do for that @#$!% report.

5. Relaxy week ahead.
All presentations/projects down, left w bcomm table topics II & IS.

6. My yin & yang are not balanced. Perhaps I need more sleep.
Yes, I think I really need. Eyebags ah~




*beep*
20days before the first out of four lapse begins.
It's time to sprint!

16th - Principle of Marketing
18th - International Economics & Finance
21st - Service Operations Management
22nd - Aanalysis Applications Accountings

I know I can do it, like the way I did it the last time. =)

我放不过我自己'

No comments: