Saturday, July 05, 2008

Thursday is another best day among the 5days

because it's IS day; Pespective On China. :D

I hadn't update anything about this module. I strongly encourage all to pick this up as you will come to realize that there's so much about China you don't know. The history, culture & everything.

Knew more about Mao Ze Dong & Deng Xiao Ping. The culture revolution brought about by Mao & the changes Deng implement after Mao's era. The students who stood in front of TianAnMen to protest for their own rights and freedom of speech. However, the videos that are abt an hour long can make ppl snoooooooze.

Had tea appreciation for this week.

Interesting.



JieYu serving us




married? HAHA

what's wrong with kc?

our "teacher"



fun with mirror in cls!
i love green tea the most! pu er is too bitter!

bought strawberries from ahsoon. omg is the only word I had in mind! =S

I TOUCHED HIM! oooops!~



mi lo not MILO!

*

- Went for a run with dear chimpanzee last night.
The air at night is really cool! (: Quite long since I've gone running!

- Craving for seafooooooood!

- The 1st thing MQ came online is to click on me and show me her zilian products! not hello or hihi, but ask me abt how she look! -.- ok! HAHA

- Sugie is back in xg3!

- Alright, assignments&presentations are up for next 2weeks. Hope to do well! =D & I felt so sleepy during marketing&accounting tutorial. ): Hope I can stay awake uh.

- Life revolves around Jon, uturn & chimpanzee.
Have been seeeeing them real often other than sch peeps.

- Hope everyone is doing well esp my dearies in JC uh!
Muggggggggg all e way ah! (:

That's all,
boring & typical life of a tertiary student full stop =D

*

想你在一起
我却身不由己
你每次伤心 我每次缺席
遥远的距离
我以为我们的爱情
誓言里还会有转机
没想到陌生机场
写下结局
各自的转机

我放不过我自己
转一圈回到了原地
眼泪是一种提醒
我很爱你
让一切归零
我放不过我自己
仍相信爱会有奇迹
人群中我正逃离
我抱着你
我们的爱情
还未完待续 。。。

No comments: