Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another Beautiful Tuesday

Proudly presenting the 'G8',
isabelle (missing) will be the G9.

stephanie, yingjie & arron are like FUNNY ppl la!
esp that peiwen; wanna bash me up? *%$!@ sia
but they are fun peeps!!

theBESTlecturer award 2008
MsKohPT
lowest in hierarchy, highest in the hearts of many

my honour to take a picture with her. (:
I really salute her, seriously.
she can make us go gagaga over her & also love her so so so much.
(-________________o' 'o_______________-)"

She treated us 130bucks+14bucks worth of yummmmmy food.
4 large pizza, drumlets, myfavGARLICbread & drinks.
So we had less than 1/2hr tutorial & it's partyyyyyyy time. :D
Had really lotsa fun, taking G8 pic`wedding/loser pic, games

IEF is one of the toughest module, but also the module that you can challenge your limits and have lotsa fun if you have her as ur tutor! To peeps in 2.2 currently, don't hesitate to choose IEF k.

*

Did my presentation for bcomm & got an A+. I was totally stunned when msTan said so much positive things about my eportfolio. I felt so damn nervous as usual. =/ I lack the confidence in myself. However, she liked the way I go about it so ya. Everything was just spontaneous. I did not rehearse or anything.

Her words really boosted my confidence alot, i really mean ALOT. & she said i was low profile in sch, so true. Yes I am. (: I applied for the job; Human Resource Executive. Somehow my interests in HR & psychology are stimulated and no doubt I will go for that in year3 option since many options like marketing, mkt comm is out. Entrepreneurship is another alternative I might consider too. I finally see something I want to achieve!!! =)

I hope I can do well for bcomm3 which is like so so scary to me. =S

Hopefully after I graduate, I can clinch the jobs when I go for real interviews.I felt really happy after the presentation. :D best presentation among all my screwed ones.

*

Went night study w basket. Was productive, completed AAA tutorial. Basket zzz from 2-6pm & kept yawning! Super not QIAN BIAN, RIGHT. When I started my day in sch from 9 all the way to 4.

*

"You wanna die, your problem."
Your life is not my life.
My life is not your life.
-quoted kpt

I find it makes sense!
Nobody owes another person a living.

*


A song that I like berrrrrry berrrrrry much!
So catchy that i always love to dedicate this song @ kbox!!!

A gay day ^^

No comments: