Saturday, June 14, 2008

My (Bimbo) Neighbour


1. Popped over to neighbour(nb)'s house to print my assignment.
2. Bused to JP.
3. Honey milk tea (:
4. Popular: Got my wrapping paper, pen refill & some miscellaneous.

Bimbo neighbour got a pink post it dispenser & I hope she don't really paste 'em on her pinkish wall.

Awwww. When paying up for stuff, I dunno what's wrong w me that I actually passed everything to the cashier. I was holding a file with all my printed stuff. @@ The auntie went like: "You put in ur stuff aldy?" in a funny tone.

5. Pasar malam's back!OH yeah nb dunno what's a ramly burger. She mistaken roti john for it. -.-" Tried the chicken kebab for the first time. Not too bad, taste similar to KFC's Bandito. Yum yum~

I'm really blur. "Sent" bimbo nb up as I thought I forgot to plug out my thumbdrive. Grrrrr. Upon reaching the doorstep, I checked & it's in my folder la. But, still I'm nice nb yeah to send my nb home.

I love all my 邻居(s) !!!
thanks for always acc me this not independent kid! never grows up! :D:D:D

p.s. Bimbo neighbour, I didn't mention ur name so it's alright. Nobody knows you. =]

*

Haven finish watching my 超级星光大道. Been catching it for quite sometime. I like 黄靖伦!He's representing SG. Sugie's out last week, I wished he can be back from revival! Click on the link if you're interested in how he sound. Just find him uber cute. You gotta see him dance. Damn cute & funny. Hope he can chiong his way into top 5.



him & sugie


Gonna wrapped my "secret project" & no more viwawa 通宵. Gotta be more productive! Maybe get some serious work done. Anyhow serious is part of my name. Must live up to my name.
Watching ch5, soccer match SG vs Saudi Arabia. 0-1

Argh! Hope SG can score!
Damn damn gek coz SG is not doing well~~

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH now S.A score another goal !!!
The way they (sg) play makes me go .... Always missed the goal. =S

ENOUGH.
Boohoo! Damn gek already!!! -___________-
They lost. Final score 2-0.

*

Shall update w more human peeka next week since I'll be OUT for consecutive 5days! Something to look forward to!!! =D

Nights human
(or aliens if there is any reading!) :D

*

"if i am a bee
will you be my honey"

some random stuff mq came up with when we talk sensible rot. got even gross de, but too !!!! to be posted here.

*

Sometimes, sharing is not that difficult afterall. (:
Open up your heart & you'll feel happier.

No comments: