Saturday, June 28, 2008

Knowing more about Me!

#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
End of r/s.

#2 If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
No war, no fights. *Peace* Plain simple life with everyone being contented w whatever we have. :D

#3 What will your dream wedding be like?
At some resort/ pool side, playing those wedding medleys.
With all my dearests, friends, family/relative's blessings & of course, with my Mr Right whom I know I can rely on the next half of my life. :D

#4 Are you hungry?
Kinda. Dinner time! -.-

#5 What’s your ideal lover like?
Understanding, romantic & able to tolerate me coz I think I love to disturb&irritate ppl.

#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loved by someone, but loving someone can be blessed too. :)

#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Depends on situation. I'll give him my blessing.

#8 If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I guess I won't do anything. Snatch with the other girl? LOL I won't!

#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yeah. Projects and random thoughts about f/s.

#10 Is being attached fun?
Hmmm. No idea.

#11 How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Stuck in office perhaps, or a boss of a cafe. Married blissfully to mr.right & have a few cute darlings. Jayden (:

#12 Who are currently the most important people to you?
My dearests, friends & family.

#13 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Shu Na: She got a big head, fun, talk sense most of the time, not really romatic and abit not A(dirty)-minded. & yes, SHE's PUNGENT!

#14 Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Tough choice. Married but poor then. I'll work duper hard w "him" to keep life managable.

#15 What’s the first thing you do every morning?
Snooze the alarm of my hp. & I'm so glad I'm still alive!

#16 Would you give all in a relationship?
I would give 85% but is hard to say uh.

#17 If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
The one that I know I can depend on this lifetime. (:

#19 What are your friends usually like?
Crappy, jokers, lovable & COOL! just like me =P

#20 What type of friends do you dislike?
Hypocrite and backstabbers

The people that I have drag down together to do the quiz are:
all the peeps under my Links except NAH GE. BUT MQ BETTER do or u know what I will do to u :D

i'm so kind!

No comments: