Sunday, June 22, 2008

As busy as a bee

OLA!

As the title suggest, I am really running outta time now. So much to do, yet only less than another day before sch REOPENS again! ARGH! It will be good if it's 1MTH holiday instead. I AM SURE ALL THE POLY STUDENTS WILL GO GAGAGA.

Back to reality.

Needa finish summarising my critics on WB&IMF in the next few hours. YES the time check now is 1.17AM. I staying up to do work. CAN THE LECTURERS READ MY BLOG & be MOVED by what I AM DOING? -.- I AM INSANE (now).

Just back from movie w (retarded) LEE.
Caught The Incredible Hulk. WOW! Do catch it if u love to see MONSTERS fighting, killing one another. & some touching love story plot. To me, it was average or so so.


& Lee told me so many retarded stories. LOL! Can die for laughter, seriously.



LOL! That stone actually believe me that I told him the news say there will be something across the sky now. Damn hilarious, I'm dying of laughter NOW!



HUAY JI ANYONE?
I can HUAYYYYYY!

*
Another LOL ss

TADAAA Uturn, u see that ahsoon!



Jon, must look. SOMEONE shoot you! WO SHI HAO REN!
(she refer to ur hair, JON!)

*

Turkey won! It was a draw. 1-1. Then penalty kick, Turkey strike a goal. Weeeee. Hope Holland wins later! HAHA hope Russia will win, Lee will treat me good stuff uh. But still, GO HOLLAND! =D

*

HAPPY 21st JOWY! =)
(Though I don't know if you'll read this uh. Haha!)

*

p.s. Jon, I will do the quiz when I update the NEXT time.

Updates on meetups shall be in the next entry also. SOON! After I finish w my sch stuffs.

Oh oh! HEY, Do check out my matching pipes!
the ADs on the left for nuffnang! Help me earn some penny! :)
The one on LOL is really interesting, do click on 'em yeah!

back-to-back is now back-to-school!


I LOVE SCHOOL!
(joke of the MONTH!)


TILL THEN.
CHAO! :D:D:D

No comments: