Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th


It's 4mths since my birthday!
Haha! Faster wish me happy birthday!!! -.-"

Ok that's not the point actually, it's black Friday. 13th falls on today. However nothing bad happen! A good & pleasant day afterall. :D

It's the first day in school since the break, kinda spoil the holiday mood though. =S Hoxiaobelle met up in school lib for some work. We were considerably productive, seriously! Settled down after "lunch" at the cafe and work on MYOB. Ho was like so whinny, don't wanna follow the whole chunk of instructions.

We did abit & we took a short LONG break. VIWAWA is back for us!

Talking about viwawa, met mq's friend from the game. The world is really small! Lol! I played viwawa for many hours for the past few days.

Belle was very "pro" in big2.5 that she given up after few matches. BOO! Ho was like wanna win so can buy clothes for her naked wawa.

Continued myob & we were stuck at it many a times. HOWEVER we managed to solve them & we were happily printing screen at the very last. We were like so excited when WE managed to FINISH MYOB!!! AHHH really happy& makes me feel so good uh. I have a great sense of satisfaction!

1 down, many more to go. =D But at least we completed something la. Ended the day around 5, playing the searching game. FUN!

Bumped into cedric & jiande (again). Awwww never fail to suan me lo. Same bus home somemore. But it's nice to see 'em la. Hope can have a gathering soon. :D Friendship.

*

Today horoscope says:
"you should sense that a new beginning is coming in an old relationship."

what does it means? haha! =]

*

Argh (!!!) i'm sucha busy woman, like a bee.
my schedule will be damned pack next week with meetups.
Below is my tentative plan after much confirmation:

Mon - school for proj.
Tues - belated bday lunchdate & shopping w DAR (:
Wed - Xiaoqing ^^
Thurs - PeiYi seafood (awww jazz can't take =X)/steamboat w cliques :D
Fri - seafood (awww jazz can't take =X)/steamboat w cliques :D Peiyi xD

[/edit] switch in plans for thurs&fri. =S felt damn bad for switching PY's date coz I have been changing the meetup of hers from xxx - xxx. Sometimes its really hard to arrange meetups despite of having 7 days in a week & is the last week of holiday. Grrrrrr.

No plans for weekends yet.
p.s. Mr Lee if you happen to read this, ask me out & don't say I am soooooooo busy that I never ask u! Wkn got 2 days. I'm free on wkn! HAHA!

- Needa chop my fringe, getting way too long.
- Get DAR's prezzie & wrapping papers.

GSS is here but I have not really hit town to experience the heat. Hope to get some stuff next week! =) IT fair is on from today till Sunday, for those interested can head down Suntec City. I guess I gonna give it a miss and wait for the next few shows to get camera/printer.

A lengthy entry hur. T.T

STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP
STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP
STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP
STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP


some green will relieve the pain of reading a long essay! :) i am so considerate right. but i never force u to read from head to toe. hehe!

Outta here!
Enjoy the weekends peeps! =D

p/s. kinda curious who reads my blog. Stats from nuffnang show there are peeps from China & US. *WAVES* to readers overseas & locally. 12th June alone hits 45views, highest amongst the past mths. (:

No comments: