Wednesday, June 04, 2008

IT'S OVER finally!!!





there was a tough but not really tough period in May/June 08.

I have been feeling grumpy since last weekend.




I love my notes and books very much!!! (TRUST ME -.-")
I hit the library & McDonalds with my friends every now and then.

saltless fries is nice!!!

our sexy legs while waiting for FOOD!

whose whose? the one on the upper left corner's is chio right! :x


& we've been eating so many roti prata(s) & having tea at the cafe! =S sinful!

what's this? =X


Pretty nervous & uneasy due to the on-going common test. =X


cramps made it worst!

My head was spinning with all the accounting, economics, marketing & services facts. i start seeing stars.



Why can people leave so early for the papers? Though sitting there longer wouldn't help me fill in the blanks I have but I sat through.

I have been burning midnight oil for quite a few days. latest record was 3am. 败给我了?Ok I believe there are more MUGGERS out there. MQ has become one also!

this didn't help to keep me awake, I slept soundly after consuming it!

Hey it's all our dreams to graduate in another 1 to 2 years yeah so we needa study study and STUDY!



YES, that's the way!


I felt damn high before even taking the paper today, even though I knew I have done quite badly for majority of the papers. ;S Nothing to be proud of.



However, I was super super EXCITED when the last paper was collected at 5.15pm sharp!

For now, heck care about the books & wait for judgement day to come (after 23June2008)



A sense of relieved and being a real human once again. SLACK, Teebee, MSN & surfing the net && most importantly watch 《命中注定》. Do catch it because it's really nice!

For those who are still mugging for their papers, have a break whenever you're feeling tired! Rest your eyes. Last lap already before finishing the race. CHIONG ah!

It's PARTY TIME PEEPS!!!




THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL~ =D


p/s. I guess I have put into good use of what I have learnt in year 1's IS module. Creative way of blogging. I love CATS! Meow~



just a smile that melts

No comments: