Sunday, November 04, 2007

Yeah the weekend comes and goes so swiftly that I feel like weekend = weekend.

To SHUNA;

生日快乐,
福如东海 寿比南山!:)
Sweetest 17 yeah~~

I start to feel the rush of sem 2. Seriously I think I will soon have the i-really-hate-sch syndrome. It's like work piling on top on (still) WORK. When can I ever finish them? End of the week/ month? (Yeah right!) Nothing seems to be right. Some modules are driving me crazy. POA, BLAW, BCA.. I hate excel, i hate POA, i hate everything else.

On top of that, groupings also can make me go MAD, real madness. I really dislike that kinda of attitude I get from that particular person. I don't think any of my other friends deserve that kinda attitude also. Sometimes I wish there's no need for groupings and this kinda of crap won't happen. I don't really care if you read or know about this. RAHH! And in the whole 17years of my life, I have never met someone like this before. It just makes my blood boil again thinking back of that day's tutorial.

Alright I'm just releasing my ANGER instead of kicking a big fuss with the other party. I must learn how to be "nice" even though I am very reluctant. Sheesh. Often people have to put on a masquerade, I am just one of those. Somehow I really envy those who can really have zero hatred in them and treat everybody equally nice. No discrimination, nothing.

Note to self;
BCA e-learning work & PBL
POA/BMGT/BLAW/MAEC tutorial(S)
LMS blog entry on self-awareness & self-esteem

-Loads of work to be completed.
Buried under the whole chunk of work-

No comments: