Wednesday, November 21, 2007

!#@$%*@#$%

I REALLY HAD ENOUGH OF THIS KINDA ATTITUDE! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! IT'S GOING BEYOND MY LIMITS AND I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. I SERIOUSLY DESPISE FREE RIDERS. I DON'T SEE ANY CHANGE AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO BE BOTHERED WITH THE PROJECTS AT ALL.

I don't know how am I going to pull through this tough period. Especially when deadlines draw near, the tutorials left undone, nothing seems to get into my head and worst thing is common tests is coming. Everything is going in the wrong way. Fed up with studies, people and myself. I just can't face you like how I used to. It's very obvious if I don't like someone, I will not bother about you and there will be minimum or rather NO eye contact at all.

I wanna confront you and tell you how we actually feel. Even when you receive negative comments from tutor doesn't seem to help. You're just ike that. What can I do? I feel so helpless. I remember you told me you wanted to change. But is that all just bullshit? I don't trust you anymore.

I really miss last semester's grp mates. All so nice and great partners to work with.

I realised I have been very hot-tempered for this period, ever since sch starts. Even small trival stuffs can also irritate me and trigger my anger.




"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."


"For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness."

I am losing so much happiness. RAHHHHHHH~ because of you.



Enough of the rantings. I just need a fire extinguisher or something. Must really make full use of the weekend to get things done. Sun Tze, here I come on Sat to finish the pbl and revise poa w hobelle.


ending the post with the peekture of 傻大姐 & me (:

We love to sing at the lib to irritate 老三 !!!

No comments: