Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm seriously tired of putting up a mask everyday.
You wouldn't know how I feel if you're not in my shoes.

Once bitten, twice shy.
I will not want to repeat the same mistake of grouping with someone I know I cannot work with. Period.

My mood seems to be like roller coaster, going up and down.
I think I have a split personality.
Oh well.

I need my buddies~
ARGH!!~ I'm like tied down by projects and stuff (like always) and keep postponing meetup(s)..

1. Huifang
Been 9268299912372 zillion years since I met her [hope she become more gentle, but quite impossible since she's in tkd now xD]

2. Casper aka DARcie
Last meetup was 14Oct, one day before sch starts. Miss her craps and "lameness"~ We're just so so crappy. Crappy buddies..

3. Qiu(s) Hui & Ping
Awwww the last outing was a few weeks back then.. Yeah let's go KBOX~~ Sing to our hearts content.

4. Mei Qin
Though in same school, but as compared to last sem, we seldom meet each other. Haa always say wanna meet up but then I think quite long never go out le. Aha shall go out some day ah!

5. My moron- Siya
Yea now that As is over, hopefully we can meet up someday k. (: My very beloved and retarded alto 2. Lol!

the list go on and on.. Only if I have (365 x 2) days in a year. Yeah IF ONLY.

- - - - -
The common test schedule as follows;

MAEC
MACROECONOMICS (MAEC) (60 min)
Mon, 10 Dec 07
1:30pm - 2:30pm
Sports Hall


POA
PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING (POA)
Tue, 11 Dec 07
11:00am - 12:30pm
LT20 / LT22

BLAW1
BUSINESS LAW YR 1 (BLAW1)
Wed, 12 Dec 07
8:30am - 10:00am
CC Level 1 / 2

At first, I was like cooooooooool~ Then I paused and think for a second or so.
MAEC + POA + BLAW = Shit

- - - - -

Have not been digesting whatever that is taught in lecture and tutorial. Gotta pull up my socks, hair, whatever that can be pulled to make sure my gpa don't fall below 3.0

Alright! There's presentation tml and I just wan to get it done and over. Oh ya, I think I am super high today (in lib), was like laughing like some madwoman and making the rest laugh also. Ernie's really good at acting, damn hilarious. Warping others is fun (:

WOOhoo. Nights peeps. Don't really know if anyone is reading, but who cares, I update for myself to read de. :D :D

* * * *
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to CHUINSOON aka doraemon.
5years already. Yeah same class all the way up till sec 4 and now same course. Yeah so you gotta spend your b'day in sch till 7 for peer tutoring. Awww will have make-up celebration and belated present for u k. (: (: How about double choco donuts? Lol! Donut freak. So hope you have a super-duper wonderhuuuuu b'day and finally 17 ah! I'm turning 18 in a few mths and you just 17. Ok nvm sweetest and funkiest 17 la. Weeeeeeeee~ HUAT AH!


* * * *
I LOVE MR. PIG xD
I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS~~~ =]
TAG and I WILL LOVE YOU MORE.
Ok I like going high again so hang on peeps esp those who are damn stressed up like me.

RELAX and tell yourself;
tomorrow will be a better day =)





If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down.

- Mary Pickford

No comments: