Thursday, November 15, 2007

Problems.

Yes, problems just keep surfacing one after another. When I just managed to solve one, another pops up. I find it almost impossible to communicate and work efficiently. It's very irritating. Why must there be such people who exist. Free riders. Are you one? Hopefully not. Well is it true that a leopard never changes its spots? It's tiring and really makes one blood boils. Is it so hard to get things done. I don't know. I really wish this semester to end and get off all this shit.

All I see now is deadlines, and just more deadlines.
Presentations. I have no idea how to deal with it.

I hope you really take initiative to do work before you're mark down in the evaluation.
Prove me wrong.

Grouping can really make or break the group.
It depends on all the people you're gonna work with.

- - - - - - - - - - - *

The modules are already very _________ (fill in the blanks) and worst off is that your tutor makes it worst. Schooling use to be so easy and sweet back in secondary sch days. You just need to drag your damn-so-heavy bag to sch and sit through the lessons from morning till mid noon. Who cares about participation in class man. But now, no participation = lower grade. I guess I frown more than I smile now. Maybe what really makes me smile is the silly jokes from silly friends like Isabelle.

Luckily it's Thursday. A day where I ended class QUITE early, 1plus and headed to BT market and had happy duck rice and black white ( a mixture of soyabeanmilk and glass jelly) w ho & belle. I also bought the smooth smooth bean curd home. Just took a short nap. Btw, taking afternoon naps help to reduce the chances of having cancer so if you doze off in class, just tell the teacher you're kia si so you zzz. ._." Wahaha!

No need to chiong any tutorials or pbl. So just relax and sit in for LMS tml. (: It's odd week!!!

Frustration and disappointment are primary emotions before it lead and contributed to ANGER, the secondary.

I guess I need to attend anger management class to calm myself down.
Haha! Actually I'm not so angry afterall. I'm just not happy with that attitude you've shown towards work.

Alright. Teebee and it's time for bed. =D

[/editted]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to SIYA!!! sweetest18!~ my beloved "moron"
& yes we'll meet up very soon after ur bigAs.
-ur monster

Pleasure is not happiness.
It has no more importance than a shadow following a man.
- Muhammad Ali

No comments: