Friday, January 01, 2010

Change the world or go home!



Last Photo of 2009

Did not have plans initially for any countdowns or whatsoever. Met buds for dinner at Pizza Hut. Gosh! Garlic bread is just love, bbq chicken supreme! & 10 wings & 10 drums. YUMMY ttm!

Met Party Queen after that. The RICH kids went to have swensens. YAY to Earthquake! YUMMY! It's 10plus already so we rush back to my place to pick up my vodka and head to Boon Lay. Met Sawbian! and we counted down to welcome 2010 with her mom too! The fireworks are just crazy, the "ash" or whatever just keep flying down towards us.

Settled somewhere to drink and play UNO. & we also called dearest SHUMAN who's miles away in China. WE MISSED YOU, looking forward to your return! :D

Party Queen's bro & gang joined afterwards. That's the start of the climax for the night! Played Zhong Ji Mi Ma. & the lucky one will get to drink the mixed vodka pure. My hands were just shaky & I poured quite alot. I was so lucky to kanna straight 3times. The 2 bottles of vodka were gone.(insert your imagination on what happened...) All I remember is I pulled people's legs but no idea what exactly happened.

JOKE ah! Spent my first day of 2010 out in the open air. It was really freezing cold. What a memorable night! I wasn't drunk, just very GIDDY! HAHA! Anyway thanks to Party queen & the rest of the guys who took care of me & stayed with me till morn. It was pretty fun though.

Severe hangover.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Last 2nd day of 2009, 30th Dec 2009
Met small green for


A movie that can tickle one. Watched it for smiles, joys and laughter.

&


3 out of 5 stars for me. It's really my genre of movie. But still, pretty amazed by how observant Sherlock Holmes is to crack the cases.

We had pizza hut's baked rice for lunch! :D & also tried the Gelato Art @ Sunset Ice cream. Nice ambience. Stupid slippers snap on the way back, second time of the month. BOO!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A beautiful full stop to 2009






In two zero zero nine,

I had a happening fabulous February with tons of bday celebrations lined up!
I had a surprise from the trio (sukh,mui&vin) at Sentosa & met for 2 other celebrations.
I met my choir peeps for dinner at Swensens! =) (Our first meetup since we grad from Fuhua)


I met my primary school mates to visit my form teacher, Mrs Tan!
I had an extraordinary work experience with clubber! We meet almost everyday!

I travelled with my lovely bud to Genting! & tried the thrilling rides that I thought I would never. Spaceshot is just so exciting!

I went on board of the Flyer (3times), it's all about camwhoring up in the 168m high sky.

I went to watch NDP live @ Marina Bay Float w clubber!
I attended my first concert in my 19 years, Mayday DNA World Tour Concert! :D



I met new friends along the way; the HRM peeps & my work khaki- DWARFY LIM(: where we camwhore like mad everyday! Milkpan♥

I had a fun semester in HRM with many fun souls, the best sem ever! hoxiaobelle sticked as one for 5+ sems already!

I tio-ed Stomach Flu which I thought I would never kanna! It was a walk to the hell for a good one week.

I got wasted after drinking too much! T T



I was so into Kpop, especially my♥ kim hyunjoong & ss501!
I was very obsessed with Ashin & Jammie & Vanness!

I am really in luck as lucky star shines upon me, I am really thankful for this. Got many things and one of the best will be my greatest companion now, N86 with the free plan.

Most importantly, YOU are part of my 2009 which makes it a complete one!
Try spotting yourself in the pictures above! (: If cannot spot means it's time to meet me!!!
Anyway, a big THANK YOU to all of you. =DD

It marks the end of 2009 and it has been a fruitful year indeed.
I make mistakes, & I learnt.
I learnt, & I remembered!


I hope 2010 will be a better year for everyone! :D

It's the end of 2009
but the exciting 2010 is just about to begin!


Resolutions:
Control and handle my thinking and emotions better.
Be more independent!
Less procrastination, more action.

Signing off,
Xiaowei

No comments: