Saturday, January 30, 2010

Loooooooooooooooooong day





















It is crazy to be in school from 9 to almost 7pm. The 5hrs break seems long but not that long afterall. I used to think that Bun belong to the uhmmm not to friendly category but we realised... he's quite cute lah, we like to disturb him to see his SHY look. & his natural curl hair. Tsk YS keep disturb us also.

1 down, 3 more to go. Guess it will be a even crazier week with Mcomm due on wed and SM due on fri.& MR consultation on fri also.

I keep having this uneasy or lost feeling within. Perhaps because school is ending soon. The pie family makes school life more complete with all the jokes, laughters and singing! :D

Mon was a good good day but we all got so tired from singing. Our first time kboxing together and I believe there's more k sessions next time! The hallyu wave aye!


MEIQIN PERMED HER HAIR FINALLY!!! Nice or not, up to you to judge! (:

We finally meet up with muscular waynie for dinner on Thurs too. As usual, Meiqin will have her fair share of laughing at what we say. Tsk got so funny meh. Happy three friends :D

& & & if you realised, i chop my fringe and it's the BANGS now yo! Tsk to waynie who says I copy his sec1 hairstyle. Tsk tsk. My first time cutting bangs, not too bad right. Please say it's nice! :)

I'm working (invigilating) on mon, wed & fri at Spring. Luckily kiwi will be with me for 2 days. & I can finally see how the Mr A look like.

Gonna watch Family Outing now & Autumn Concerto at night! Btw FO's really funny. I like Dae Sung! :D :D


Dot dot dot dot dot dot dot

Now Belle also hooked to this & not forgetting Ring ding dong which they hated so much when we sang but now... Val also love this song! :D

No comments: