Saturday, January 16, 2010

ding dong BELLE hits BIG-TWO



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAREST BELLE!
YOU'RE OLD!!!







YAY! Birthday equates to Happy Day!

She's gullible and believe that I actually woke up late for school. White lie don't hurts. (: She even wanted to fetch me from my place. Awww so sweet of you! Psycho her not to drive and end up she's late! It was quite or very malu to walk about with the BIG BALLOON. I carried it and a cake to school, and my box file.

It was a surprise SURPRISE but end up I slipped my tongue twice and yeah ... However hope you enjoyed yourself that very day! Fly balloon Fly! :D

Played with hammies! :D They are adorable ttm! Headed for SM interview at BEDOK! A good 45min or so spent. Thanks Mike for his help! Had curly curly Twister fries. Yum yum!



Headed over to belle's house. Played with hammies and "force" them to bath but they do not know how to. They looked super cute rolling in the ball! Belle drove to school then had final discussion before lecture. Sneaked out to buy food since Sim Guan say we can go if we want.

Presentation for BMM. All the smiley faces before class. It was quite disappointing and we could not figure out how he graded. =/ Oh well. Over is over. Shall do better for the upcoming one. My toes hurt like mad due to the heels but on a happy note, nice belle drove me home but she was caught in a JAM with val!





It's HAM day again. Headed to Belle's place (third time in a row) with the rest. Played with hammies and took peekturesssss again! Lots of *aherm* ones which can't be up. MacDonald's for lunch. There's this lil boy whose so afraid to be sitting alone and kept shouting out to his maid. We did not bully him, we just look at him. Guess he feels unsecure. Boo. After savouring all the food, headed to school for tut.


Sharon Toh!!!!



Groupmates!





YOYOYOLANDA :D

Lots and lots of endless work piled up.
x Good thing is that I'm halfway through my SM report that's due on Mon.
x Project discussion later.
x Needa prepare for my bcomm interview for mon!
x Get all other projects moving!
x MOST IMPT, MRSH test!

Can't wait for 24th Feb to arrive, last exam in Ngee Ann.
But come to think of it, it will be graduation!
Have been pondering on the issue to continue my studies or work first?
Gotta start hunting for jobs soon!
Guess I shouldn't be worrying so much for now.

Tataaaaa! Time for work! :D

No comments: