Sunday, January 24, 2010

Always fun with the fun peeps




Look at yingjie (above), what is she doing?! HAHA :D




Mountain Ocean Sun! YUM YUM. Nuggets ftw. As usual, jokes lead to laughter and eventually happy us! Camwhored with our signature posts- the batman. (:


The no. of photo booooomz increasingly over this few weeks tremendously. Perhaps school's coming to an end real soon & hopefully the photos (whether glam or not) will capture the best times we have now! :D



Met dar for breakfast at clementi. Been so long since we've met! She headed for class and I headed to lib to study for mrsh. The notes have been cursed and I was so damn sleepy. Imagine sleeping at 2 and waking at 7. So I sat still for straight 6hrs before dar came to sch to study w me. Hope to meet up soon for some fun instead of the torturous studying.


the canteen 3 chendol that is not so nice anymore. Notice the straw? HAHA


Projects drive us M-A-D.

Gif Created on Make A Gif


Shopping day out with kiwi. Curry chicken for lunch again, wonder why I kept craving it. Got a cardi while she got boots heels, a body hugging dress & cardi. Headed back to our second home to meet dearest sickly hyeong. Takecare ok! :D Recover fast and lets go xiao long bao-ing.

Caught The Blind Side with MQ on Friday. Well, I'd say it's 3 outta 5 stars. & the lack of subs is ... We shall meet with waynie soon! Where are you waynie!

Bcomm interview was over, finally. My interviewer is actually the deputy director of BA. ZOMG! ._." It was a tough one & yeah it sort of made me feel demoralised but I have gained something from her. & she shared with me some stuffs which made me ponder over my future. MRSH test was down too, but doubt I can score well. 2 tests down but still, projects never seems to have an end?!

It's Sunday, which means back to school tml. Looking forward (lalala~) but consultation makes me go ... Oh well! Yay gonna get HD Family Outing from prince short bean. HAHA! I bet I can forget about sleeping if I'm hooked!

I will try to do my work diligently since it's the final sem already (as emphasized a gazillion times)!

Hope this week will be a good GOOD week!

p.s. iamsohappybecausebecauseiamhappy :D

No comments: