Thursday, September 04, 2008

TGIF



I wanna be inside your heaven
Take me to the place you cry from
Where the storm blows your way
I wanna be earth that holds you
Every bit of air you're breathin' in
A soothin' wind
I wanna be inside your heaven


A talented singer, Carrie Underwood. (:


TGIF tomorrow!

I totally lost track of time.
I am lagging behind by one day.
I thought today is wednesday. -.-

Tml also marks 2/7 of ITP down.
& also need to submit logbook.

9-6 daily makes me restless >:
I almost forget to alight ytd.

Lunched w uncle &
had sweet potato porridge, salted egg & some other simple dishes. Been so long I had that. Sometimes cheap & simple food can also taste great! =)

Gotta meetup w that smallgreen, wongwongwong, buddies & casper soon ): Been so long since I last saw em. Despite living near small green but we seldom meet. Awwww.

Weather's pretty bad,
sunny rainy sunny!
Takecare of your body!!!

Period.

Drained.
Time for bed.
Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep is all I need.

No comments: