Sunday, September 21, 2008

MJ fever

Not Michael jackson, not music junction
but M-A-H-J-O-N-G!!!


Sat : MAHJONG MAHJONG MAHJONG !!!

I started playing it few years back. But seriously, i am hooked only NOW (!!!) Super addictive. Now i understand why people can play for 通宵!I believe I can be one of those ._. I LOVE SHOUTING PENG & HU! (ok, who doesn't)

Ohmygoodness, when is the next MJ session? Perhaps end of year should book some chalet for gatherings w pri sch & sec sch peep & MJ the whole night! Maybe this year 31st we can just book a place n MJ while countng down to 2009.

Had steamboat before we MJ. (: Lots of food. Prawns, sotong, chicken wings, veggies, balls etc!! But we didn't manage to finish all though. Drank a little, 40% vodka!

& baby jaycee is so cute can. Awwww love to carry her & the way she reach out and hold my hand. She will start giggling and laughing happily when I put her on my knees.

Met DAR at JP for dinner. Glad she's coping well (a super mugger!) with her sch work.

---

Sun: Slept at 1plus and woke at 11.30 in the morn. It's really shiok to sleep for long hours! Turn on the radio & listened to yes933's 龙虎榜。

Derrick's 你走天桥,我走地下道 got into the chart at 19th and 无法归类 dropped by 4 positions. Awww but it's okay, hope the votings will push the 2 songs to greater height next sunday!

---

Fri: out w small green!

Caught some lousy movie of the year. Elite Squad. Perhaps is not my cup of tea, left the cinema at the 45min. Cannot stand the show and the way the movie is filmed. It puts me on sleeping mode. The first movie that actually made us walked out! & we plugged in one ear piece listening to derrick's songs. ZOMGGGGG! Imagine how bad it was to make me do that.

But it was great to see that greenny after so long uh. She missed me badly!

---

Am still yawning away. I need more sleep!!! Awwww. On a sidenote, 4weeks flew, 3 more weeks to go before sch starts. What a great holiday! =/

---

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to FEdora! =)

---

Bought 5packs of pocky while M got 3packs. ZOMGGGGGG. It's been so loooooong since saw it on the shelves! Stocking up! LOL! I told M if buy 3 pkts mean 2 at watsons.

NTUC $0.85/7
Sheng Siong $1.00
Watsons/ Giant $1.20
7-eleven $1.75

1 @ 7 eleven = 2 @ ntuc
2 @ watsons = 3 @ ntuc

Feel damn auntie! But save money uh! ;)

---

Bye weekend, hello weekdays! :D

No comments: